Friday, January 3, 2014

A Productive Day... and a Freebie!

Good Evening All!

Hope everyone had a good week, and has lots of fun stuff planned for the upcoming weekend.

I myself don't have all that much planned for the weekend other then getting caught up on my writing (day three and I am already behind... ugh! However I am up to date on everything else, so I guess I can't be to hard on myself). My current work is a story that was inspired by the show Tour of Duty, which I just finished watching my way through all three seasons of. The story is not based on the characters in the show of course, but it is based on characters that are fighting in the Vietnam War. That particular war has always been of particular interest to me as I have two uncles (sadly both now gone from our lives but still alive and well within our hearts) who fought in Vietnam.

Anyway, that is what I intend to do this weekend...

Now, I have a freebie for you as a thanks for visiting and reading my blog. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!



No comments: